Friday, May 14, 2010

Gooood afternoon!

Kyle got a new job yesterday! Glory glory hallelujah.

Kyle is my boy, keep up, and he until now worked at the same job that brought us together as coworkers and then as a couple--Cold Stone Creamery. he's been antsy to get out for awhile now, so we have embarked on a number of application-hunting journeys in an effort to free him from his ice cream prison. but the efforts have been, until recently, fruitless. But he got a phone call yesterday--just ONE day after his interview, mind you, they made up their minds about him pretty quickly--and his first day of training is Sunday!

It's at a toy store called Geppetto's, just right around the corner from my hotel. He'll be making more money and working more reasonable hours and get off around the same time of day as I do! I'm stoked.

it seems like the puzzle pieces of my life are slowly, if not deliberately, falling into place. things are starting to make sense in a way they haven't in awhile. now I just need to get back in contact with that flock of people I used to call my friends, and then we'll be in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers