Tuesday, June 1, 2010

you will watch me go through best friend stages... number one is always kyle, but my number two fluctuates based on who I'm hanging out with most. but pretty standard are the twins, Catie and Cara. Catie just came home from Missouri where she's been away at college for two years, so right now I'm going to refer to her as my best friend.

the other day she and I had a long talk walking on the beach, and we both agreed that it was time for our lives to start coming together in a positive, healthy way. we talked about energies and how you have to give positive energy in order to receive it, and how we should be more focused on generating positive energy in our lives.

it all sounds very new-agey, I know. catie's more into that than I am. but I still agree with the basic principles of it. it's about making positive choices, healthy decisions. it starts with body but eventually leads to balance in the mind and soul as well.

in any case. I really took it to heart, and I actually have been trying to incorporate it into my life. my road rage has subsided, if not entirely disappeared. I'm trying to eat earlier in the day, and I'm trying to establish an acquaintanceship with vegetables, something I have not had a desire for in over 20 years of life.

so, bottom line, positive changes. I'll keep you posted with how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers